Thursday, February 11, 2010

Memories...

Hey everyone! Does anyone remember when I was going to start using this blog as a place to share thoughts and funny jokes or anecdotes? If not look at the blog directly below this one.

I have failed in my mission to write more, share my thoughts and feelings and to generally be an awesome blogger. I apologize to all who were looking forward to the insight into my brain. To all my fans out there I have an announcement to make...

... i will probably not be blogging everyday. However, I do promise to start working on some material again. Due to the inspiration of my wonderful boyfriend I have started writing a journal and with that I will share some of my better entries. Give it time and you too will learn things about life you never thought I thought.

No comments: