Saturday, August 8, 2009

Here in Brownsburg now!


So I have officially moved back up to Indiana. There was a time in my life when this prospect scared the living shit out of me... but I seem to have fallen right back into the life of corn fields, strip malls and bad hygiene that Indianians so desperately tend to cling to.

I have work too, in case anyone was interested. I work at Westside Garden Plaza on the westside of Indy. It's actually right in the middle of my commute to and from home and school which is neat. It's a senior living community and I work on the independent living side which just means less poo, and more doggies!!!!! It's kinda nice working with old crazy people and not always having to wipe thier ass...

...anyway... life is good and being closer to family and good friends in great! The picture is of the new work environment.


No comments: